Saturday, November 6, 2010

Within 1 month

Assalamualaikum and hello guys. According to the title pon sure u guys tau wat is all about kan?? :)

Well, its been a month la I din update my blog. Too many things happened within 1 month. Believe it, guys. :P

K, these are the things that I wanna share with u guys. Cheh, macam la banyak sangat kan??? Hehe..

1) I didiagnosekan menghidapi SCOLIOSIS oleh MR YOGA, my Orthopaedic Surgeon. SCOLIOSIS?? Sounds like aper jer kan?? K, this is what scoliosis all about.


Scoliosis is a curving of the spine. The spine curves away from the middle or sideways.

Symptoms

A doctor may suspect scoliosis if one shoulder appears to be higher than the other, or the pelvis appears to be tilted. Untrained observers often do not notice the curving in the earlier stages.
Other symptoms can include:
  • Backache or low-back pain
  • Fatigue
  • Shoulders or hips appear uneven
  • Spine curves abnormally to the side (laterally)
There may be fatigue in the spine after prolonged sitting or standing. Pain will become persistent if there is irritation to the soft tissue and wear and tear of the spine bones.

K, info nie sangat mudah utk dipahami kan?? Easy to say, LAYMAN cakap SCOLIOSIS ni tulang belakang xtegak. Ahaha. Senget..
Here xray for SCOLIOSIS patient look alike.

K, nampakkan tulang tue a bit curved. Ok, its slightly the same with my xray!!
                      


Kirenyer, still minor lg guys. Alhamdulillah!

Erm, serious, I had quite a severe back ache mase tue. :( I just makan pain killer n did some exercise. My surgeon said, scoliosis nie boleh dikurangkan dengan buat exercise. The best thing to do is SWIMMING. And too bad, I dunno how to swim. :(

p/s : Billion thanx to my buddies, Mas and Erin for supervising me doing my exercise. Love u guys!

2) I started to learn how to play kites! Ahaha. Well, seriously I dunno how to play kites! When I was a kid, I tau kites nie kalau nak main, kite pegang benang die, and lari2 so that it will fly. Ahaha. Sengal isn't it?? :P

Nak dihjadikan cerita, my friends and I sangat lahhh dammnnnn borriiinnggg that evening. So, we guys decided to play kites. Act, near to my place, memang ade 1 field nie for kites purpose. Memang ramai yg  main ptg2.

So, kami pon pergi and main lah kites. ( Errr, macam aper jer kan citer) Ahaha. I excited sgt guys cus my friend thaught me on how to play kites. But, until now still I dunno how to play kites! Dammnn!! :(

bahagia kan kami??? :P


3) Me n my friends giler berphoto shooting! Ahaha. We love camera and camera loves us too. After got back from works, we'll go to some nice places around JB. K, I tell u guys, there's a few places which I think sangat cantik! First, PUTERI HARBOUR. Dammnn, its soooo beautiful. Subhanallah. We can see few yatches there. 

Second, Kota Iskandar! Kota Iskandar was actually a place for Johor's admin. Macam Putrajaya. Still under renovation. Memang cantik!

errmm, xguna juga if I asyik cerita, but then no pictures kan??? Well, pictures tells 1000 stories, right so nahhh!!! These are few pics that been taken.


me, mas, mek and Myza! XChills, Babe!

Some more pic, please! :P

Ok, waiting for the bus to pick us up. Ahaha. :D
Isn't it nice?? Yeah, absolutely! :)

My best buddy, Masliha! 


 That's for now guys! Many stories will come after this. Keep following me okie?? Thanx for viewing.

L.O.V.E 







4 comments:

  1. wahhh...nice one!
    hahaha..
    continue blogging babe n i'll continue reading!
    Love yOu TOO (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic, nice blog, nice writing and keep blogging nisa..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Belle. Take it as a compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete