Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A grown up girl with a small heart.. ♥

Assalamualaikum and hello guys..

Ermm, I just got back from work. And today kerja mcm biasa. I've scrubbed for Hysterectomy case.
2nd assistant. Pheww! Sumting happened.

Been scolded by the doctor. Wtf! Well, for those who know me, sure u guys tau I camner. I XKISAH dimarahi, ASALKAN memang I yg SALAH n BUKAN di hadapan org ramai. Once I've been scolded in front of others, I felt sangat2 down. Sangat2 guys! Malu pon ade. :( That's what I felt la td. 1 hour jugak I ambik mase utk settlekan myself. Relaxkan minda kat Changing Room. :D 

Yeah, I'm a grown up girl BUT with a SMALL hearted one. Easily to cry, to felt down and to lost my self esteem. That's me!

For my friend, ( u know who u are ) thanx 4 lending me ur shoulder to cry on. Thanx sangat2. :)

Tp, I memang xsalahkan my surgeon. He's right and I did wrong. Hehe. :)

p/s : Mase I tgh down tue, boleh pulak I regret why I am a NURSE! huhu.

Later guys. Much LOVE from me

2 comments:

  1. its okay niesa..
    when we are in deep shit, we tend to regrets more..
    as wat mimi said in my blog...
    we can't afford to let them win..
    so stay stronger kay!
    i always be next to u...esp sleeping time =P
    excluded my nite shift =)
    love always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agreed with U Mas.
    Regret will come in after frustration, angry and in a deep shit!!
    Ahaha. Shhh!!! Sleeping tyime tue kasi slow sikit okay. :P
    Hugs and kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete