Saturday, November 27, 2010

♥ It's a LILEY thing ♥

Assalamualaikum and hyeee!!!

For this entry guys, seriously I would like share with all of u something that remind me of something! Ahaha. It's pretty insane. I know that. But, somehow I just it! Ahaha. :D

Okie, as I mentioned in the title, It's a LILEY thing, aite?? Am sure some of u might wondering what the hell of that LILEY thing. Ahaha. 

Ok, I think for those who are big fans of Miley, sure u guys know what is LILEY.

Straight to the point, LILEY is a name combination. Li = Liam and Ley = Miley! Ahaha. Maybe some of u may think that I'm too obsessed with both of them, but HELL no, guys!

I just to see both of Liam and Miley. And they remind me of something! Ok, u guys check these out!



Ok, now kindly u observed their height. Ahaha. Don't u think Liam is tall and big enuff for short and cute Miley?? Ok, how about these photos.



Ahahaha. Okie, I guess some of u guys dah tau wat is the purpose of this entry! Dun U think there's a similarity between LILEY and US?? Ahahaha. It's the height guys! Lalalalla~~

Chills guys! And sorry for being a bit "perasan" in this entry.

Herm, I watched The Last Song again and again just to click my brain to find the similarity between us. Ahahaha. And told you, it's just a fun, guys!

Us are tooooo much different from LILEY. :)

Have fun guys! LOVE!


p/s: The moment I wrote this, I miss my only Gemok! Sob! Sob! :(


7 comments:

  1. Cant say anything... just "hahaha" :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha and Lalalalala, sis! Ahahaha. :D
    Gilaa ini entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah lah nisa kan kitaorg dh ckp same hehehehe mcm arts gtu kwn cye ni lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaahha. Cik Myza perli saya lah tue.
    Ahahaha. Sengal lah entry nihhhh!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. waahaha..aah same lah.. I got your point..hehe

    btw u've been tag NIsa..Jawab tau. Let's come to my blog

    http://syafiqa-belle.blogspot.com/2010/11/bila-belle-ditag-inilah-yang-berlaku.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahaha. Ok, pik. Kamu memeang cepat pick up! Will do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haizzz~~layan jek lar si nieasa omar nie~~beranagan jek kerja ko~~

    ReplyDelete