Saturday, November 6, 2010

❤ Student Nurse ❤

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! K, for this entry, ehemmmm2, it's stated above okie. Xkan xpaham2 lagi?? Hehe. :)


Yeah, I think most of u know that I'm a nurse, right?
Ermm, talking about nurse, I'm sure most of people out there thought that it was an easy job. Plus, peoples with minimum credit during their SPM pon boleh apply jadi nurse kan?? 


Ermm, seriously, I did looked down on nurses once upon a time. I ever thought of this " ala, nurse, budak xpandai pon blh jadi" . HHmmmm, how bad was me. And schooling time dulu, Alhamdulillah la, I boleh dikategorikan top student ( perasan pulak ), and tup2 I ambik Nursing pulak. Well, Allah tue maha Mengetahui kan. "He" know the best for us. In fact, I got offered to pursue my study in Chemical Engineering, which it was I keen for and yet still I've choosed to be a nurse. ( Serve u right Niesa, berlagak sangat kan?? )


Dan I've trained in Pantai Nursing College, Malacca. (Ayer Keroh). For 3years I've studied there. And I'm a Columbia Asia Hospital's scholar. Dah name scholar kan, so every single thing memang diorang sponsor. Hehe. Every month, memang akan dapat allowance. 500. Best! 


But, yg xbestnyer, I kene bond dengan Columbia Hospital for 5 years. Quite a long period kan?? :( Terpaksa guys. Huhu~ 
After graduated, I've been employed by Columbia. Well, Columbia is one of private hospitals in Malaysia. Next2 entry I akan story pasal Columbia  Asia pulak okey??


Back to the topic. Ermm, seriously I've enjoyed every single moment in Pantai. Yes, I did!! Sumpah, I syg giler kat memory2 lame. Dammnnn! Okie, I pernah fly dr hostel, just to watch MANCHESTER UNITED's game! Ahaha. And loads more laaa yg I buat. Hehe. 


Nakal2 juga guys, but study I tetap jage. Alhamdulillah, selama 3 years course tue, I memang jage my CGPA. Oklaa, penat membebel, tgk pics jomm??? :P

this is our ID card :)


Tengoklaa I. Maen2 jer. :)


Best student for LEMBAGA JURURAWAT MALAYSIA's exam! Terima kasih Allah.


Ini mummy saye! Sayang Mak!

That's for now guys! Will update to u later. Perhaps about my Columbia kan?? :P

Thanx for viewing peeps. Much      L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment