Tuesday, November 16, 2010

20/10/2010

Hype!!

Some of u might wondering what had happened on that day kan?? Jeng3. Aha......

Well, I've had a small operation done on me. Ahaha. Excision of sebacious cyst jer guys. And under sedation only. ( 5MG Dormicum ) okie?? :P

Night before the operation, serious I can't sleep. Xsabar kot. Hehe. Lagipon mase tue I on call, got case. Around 3am baru balik dr hospital.

Okie, for those who don't know me, let me tell u. I'm working in Operation Theatre. So, definitely la I dah tau what Dr's gonna do with my cyst. That's why I xtakut. :P

0900hrs, as usual la, I registered myself kat front counter. Then I straight naik ke ward. Not even half an hour I di ward, OT (operation Theatre) dah call. And my case was the 1st case for that day. 

Serious I tell u, rase different sangat2 while I've been stretched in to OT. Ya la, normally I yg buat patient, and now I yg jadi patient. Dunno how to express the feeling, but it was AWESOME guys! I like!!

As I reached OT, my colleagues dah tunggu. Aha, Farah yg check I. Ala, the same questions we asked patient before they stretch in to OR. :)

Ok, stretched in to OR (operation room). I memang gelak saje. Xtakut pon. Dr Zul insert brannula, and farah started to give me Dormicum. And after that its all BLACK!

I dah knocked out dah! Hehe. Dr Zul start buat excision, and he used diathermy to burn. And mase tue, I jerit. I cakap SAKIT! Ahaha. Farah bg full Dormicum, and I fall asleep again.

As I opened my eyes, everything dah siap. I memang sleepy ++ guys! Xsedar satu ape pon. Bangun2 jer, dah sampai ward. hehe. :)

K, these some pics to view. My friend yg snap kan for me. 

ok, saya sedang di operate!



I dah knock out, Dr Zul and Sn Suhaila! :D

p/s : Thanx a lot to Dr Zulkarnain, ur incision serious cantik. Xnampak sangat scar. 2ndly to all OR staff, hmm to MD3 staff, not forgotten for those yg visit I. Thanx a lott!! 

N guess what?? I dapat MC 5 hari, and trus balik Muar, and mengenjoykan diri bersama family tercinta di A' Famosa Resort! Siap jumpe my LOVE lg! :)) *very bad of me*

Later, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment