Saturday, November 27, 2010

Awww, Awww! Malacca getaway guys!

Assalamualaikum and hyee.

It's 1430Hrs on 28/11/2010. Raining heavily, feel bored, starving, dunno what to do. And suddenly, Malacca get away popped out on my mind.

Ok, on the  23rd of November, 1 day after Sultan Johor's birthday, my gang and I lari dari kesibukan kota JB ke Hostorical City, Malacca. Act, kami xplan pon this thing. Ntah camne tah boleh come out with this idea.

Well, dengar jer Malacca kan. I jadi org yg plg excited kot. hehe. Paham2 lah yer. :) 

So, 5pm sharp I terus jer change my uniform to casual outfit, n wait for Myza to fetch me. Then, kami ambik Umairah. Budak Umairah nie xbg tau mak die nak ikut kami. Ala2 lari diri die tuh. :)

So, Myza, Mas, Umairah and me went to Malacca. It tooks 1 and a half hour juga lah from JB. Mase tue, serious I dammnnn tired! OT bz gilaa. Banyak major case kot! Huh! So, tidur jer dalam kete.

As we reached Malacca, the 1st place yg kami pergi was JJ. Jumpa Irfan, ambik house key die. 

Ok, kebetulan Erin lau was there to meet her family, so after dinner kat Asam Pedas Laksamana, kami ambik Lau, and jalan, jalan, and jalan lagi. Irfan was there also. So, 6 of us merayap2 macam kutu rayap! Wee~~

Penat nak tulis, jom view pics!! :D








Ini jer ke Niesa?? Sikit sangat!! Ehh, xmungkin sep! Scroll lagi ke bawah!!



 Ok, LOVE BIRD pulak!!





Ok, I'm done with Malacca. Till the next entry, guys! 

Much LOVE.


p/s: Sorry Myza, kami buat kau demam. Irfan, thanx bg pinjam umah!



No comments:

Post a Comment