Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm just a BEGINNER!

Salam and hye, welcome to my page.


This Is Me!!
Yeah, im a beginner. Trying to have my own blog. Ahaha. Pretty funny huh? At the age of 22 only I'm starting to create a blog. Well, it doesn't matter for me at all. :D

Well, let we have some introduction session "so called". I'm Nor Hairunnisa Binti Omar. As I mentioned above, I'm 22. Curently I've been working in Columbia Asia Hospital in Nusajaya, JB. And proudly to say, I'm a nurse! Ahaha. :)

I'm a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, an employee, a friend, and a lover. Well, not much to say. Wait for the next entry!


2 comments:

  1. Great seeing u here!
    Hope u'll enjoy in updating ur blog...
    n continue blogging because there is people out there who will never stop reading ur blog kay..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha. Well, thanx for viewing.
    Yeah, I'm enjoying. :)

    ReplyDelete